Waterproof and Windproof, with Unmatched Breathability
FORLOH’s award winning lightweight, breathable, waterproof and wind resistant jacket. Voted Gear Junkie® best rain jacket for 2021 is now available in women’s style and cut.
Designed by women, for women and tested to the extremes by FORLOH’s female test team. It’s the ideal lightweight rain jacket for protection from the elements in all but the very hottest conditions. They pack down small for multi-day hunting trips, their durability and performance have excelled in testing, while the unique female cut removes excess fabric for additional comfort and stealth. Whether you’re miles deep in the backcountry, braving the elements late season or simply out adventuring on a wet fall day - their protection and versatility knows no bounds..
As with the award winning Men’s collection, the Women’s AllClima 3L Rain Pant boasts impressive waterproof, breathability and windproof ratings. Soft to touch yet waterproof, the jacket is the quietest female specific jacket available today. How? Using FORLOH proprietary Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology, which uses only 1% of the DWR treatment traditionally used, this process doesn’t block the breathable membrane, allowing the wearer to stay permanently dry and just as important when hunting, significantly reduces noise and prevents excess odor from sweat.
Exclusively featuring RECCO® search and rescue technology, the jacket is packed with useful features for hunters and outdoor adventurers alike. Layer just over FORLOH’s women’s specific base layer or when it turns cold, layer it over both FORLOH’s base and insulation layers for the ultimate in warm, comfort and breathable protection.
Featuring RECCO® technology which makes you searchable to professional rescuers with RECCO® detectors.
Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Double DWR Water-repellent treatment using pulse plasma technology that coats every fiber of the 3 layer individually, creating a more permanent waterproofing solution
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
- Reinforced with Double fabric for durability - Elbows, Cuffs
- Bonded interior 7d tricot backer fabric (military spec) for added durability
- Raglan sleeve construction for extra comfort and mobility
- Asymmetrical "wrist hood" cuff with "quiet" hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hood with bonded and reinforced brim
- Welded seamless pocket construction creating a superior weather barrier
- Secure chest pocket - 1
- Secure hand warmer pocket - 2
- Secure arm patch pocket - 1
- Underarm ventilation - 2
- 100% sourced and Made in America
- Mid-weight at 170gm/m2
- MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate): minimum 20k gm²/24hr (35k+ gm²/24hr membrane only)
- Water Resistance: minimum 20k mm (35k+ mm membrane only)
- Air Perm: minimum .1 cfm (.45 cfm membrane only)
- DWR, Woven, Pet/Spandex 86/14, 124 GSM, Bonded tricot backer fabric