Go further and stay longer with FORLOH’s ThermoNeutral down mid layer insulation collection. ThermoNeutral tops and bottoms regulate heat, repel moisture, dry quickly, and come with a lifetime warranty.
Activ-Dri DownTM which keeps the down drier and reduces water or sweat absorption by over 60%; so it retains its loft and warmth to weight ratio, even if you get caught in a squall. The quick-drying properties are ideal for overnight trips where you need quick-drying capabilities.
All ThermoNeutral tops and bottoms also feature FORLOH’s exclusive Per-WeldTM technology, a first in down pants. It allows condensed and non-condensed moisture to escape through micro-perforations in the waterproof sonic welds, keeping the wearer dry from sweat AND regulating the wearers core temperature during periods being patient in a blind or ice hut or vigorous early morning winter activities alike.
Always designed, sourced and made in America, even our organic RDS duck down is sourced from our Amish duck farming partner in Indiana.
Note: Made for layering (Rain jacket -> down jacket -> baselayer), so it will fit snug. Size up for use as your daily outerwear piece.
Activ-DriTM down, keeps the 650 fill RDS organic duck down 60% drier, quick-drying and warmer by retaining its loft and its weight to warmth ratio.
Per-WeldTM, exclusive to FORLOH, allows vapor heat and moisture to escape away from the body, helping regulating your temperature
- Sonic Welds instead of stitched baffles, keeps the water resistant integrity of the rip-stop Nylon, by not creating stitching holes for moisture to penetrate. It also makes for significantly more durable construction.
- Bonded, double 40D Military Spec Nylon Ripstop fabric to the seat, knees, and cuffs, giving you the extra fabric where it matters.
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Velcro and elastic waist for added hold and security.
- 2 Secure hand pockets
- Full length side zippers for easy on/off over boots
- Zippered Fly Opening
- Shaped bottom hem with over-boot secure snap adjustment
- 100% Sourced and Made in the USA
- 650 fill RDS Downlite (Responsible Down Standard) 6.2 oz
- 100% nylon, Quantum 40D ripstop (U.S. mil spec)
- Fluorine free and bluesign® environmentally responsible DWR treatment