Core Insulation, Ultimate Mobility
The ThermoNeutral Collection is the insulation layer wearers of down puffies have been waiting for. Warm when you need it, water resistant inside and out, AND breathable for when your heart rate increases and your body starts to sweat. Our testers love it because you rarely need to take it off, it regulates your body temperature in a wide range of cooler temperatures.
Keeping the kiddos warm and dry is crucial to a happier hunt or fishing trip. This vest offers superb mid-layer warmth and quick drying properties, thanks to the DWR treated 650 fill duck down. Each individual down feather is treated with Activ-Dri™ Down which keeps the down drier and reduces water or sweat absorption by over 60%; so it retains its loft and warmth to weight ratio, even if you get caught in a squall. The quick-drying properties are ideal for overnight trips where you need quick-drying capabilities.
Featuring FORLOH’s exclusive Perf-Weld™ technology, a first in any puffy. It allows condensed and non-condensed moisture to escape through micro-perforations in the waterproof sonic welds, keeping the wearer dry from sweat AND regulating the wearers core temperature during periods of rest or vigorous activity alike.
This vest has been rigorously tested during high intensity activities like skiing, hiking, climbing and even trail running. The ergonomic design of slightly tighter arm holes and waist keeps the vest in place; while the 100% military spec quantum 40D rip-stop Nylon is water resistant and durable enough to wear through the brush to the tree stand or river bank.
Always designed, sourced and made in America, even our organic RDS duck down is sourced from our Amish duck farming partner in Indiana.
Note: Made for layering (Rain jacket -> down jacket -> baselayer) so will fit snug. Size up for use as your daily outerwear piece.
- Activ-Dri™ Down, keeps the 650 fill RDS organic duck down 60% drier, quick-drying and warmer by retaining its loft and its weight to warmth ratio.
- Perf-Weld™ , exclusive to FORLOH allows moisture under pressure to escape away from the body, regulating the temperature between the vest and the body.
- Sonic Welds instead of stitched baffles, keeps the water resistant integrity of the rip-stop Nylon by not creating stitching holes for moisture to penetrate. It also makes for significantly more durable construction.
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Secure chest pocket - 1
- Secure hand warmer pocket - 2
- Internal gear pocket - 2
- 100% Sourced and Made in America
- 650 fill RDS Downlite (Responsible Down Standard) 2 oz
- 100% nylon, Quantum 40D ripstop (U.S. mil spec)
- Fluorine free and bluesign® environmentally responsible DWR treatment