Sizing Note: Made for layering (Rain jacket -> down jacket -> baselayer) so will fit snug. Size up for use as your daily outerwear piece.
The Thermoneutral Collection is the insulation layer wearers of down have been waiting for. Warm when you need it, water resistant inside and out, AND breathable for when your heart rate increases and your body starts to sweat. Our testers love it because you rarely need to take it off, it regulates your body temperature in a wide range of cooler temperatures.
Keeping warm and dry is crucial to a happier winter trip. These pants offer superb mid-layer warmth and quick drying properties, thanks to the DWR treated 650 fill duck down. Each individual down feather is treated with Activ-Dri Down™ which keeps the down drier and reduces water or sweat absorption by over 60%; so it retains its loft and warmth to weight ratio, even if you get caught in a squall. The quick-drying properties are ideal for overnight trips where you need quick-drying capabilities.
Featuring FORLOH’s exclusive Perf-Weld™ technology, a first in down pants. It allows condensed and non-condensed moisture to escape through micro-perforations in the waterproof sonic welds, keeping the wearer dry from sweat AND regulating the wearers core temperature during periods of rest or vigorous activity alike.
These pants have been rigorously tested for hours in tree stands, waterfowl blinds, wide open lakes ice fishing and glassing for predators during the winter months. Warm, water resistant and rugged, they are ergonomic designed to zip off without removing your boots thanks to the full length zip from ankle to waist. The 100% military spec quantum 40D rip-stop Nylon is durable enough to wear through the brush to the blind or on a snow machine out to the ice fishing hut.
Always designed, sourced and made in America, even our organic RDS duck down is sourced from our Amish duck farming partner in Indiana.
Activ-Dri™ down, keeps the 650 fill RDS organic duck down 60% drier, quick-drying and warmer by retaining its loft and its weight to warmth ratio.
Perf-Weld™, exclusive to FORLOH allows moisture under pressure to escape away from the body, regulating the temperature between the vest and the body.
- Sonic Welds instead of stitched baffles, keeps the water resistant integrity of the rip-stop Nylon by not creating stitching holes for moisture to penetrate. It also makes for significantly more durable construction.
- Bonded double 40D Military Spec Nylon Ripstop fabric to the seat, knees, and cuffs, giving you the extra fabric where it matters.
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Velcro and elastic waist for added hold and security.
- Secure hand pockets - 2
- Full length side zippers
- Zippered Fly Opening
- Shaped bottom hem with over-boot secure snap adjustment
- 100% sourced and Made in America
- 650 fill RDS Downlite (Responsible Down Standard) 4.9 oz
- 100% nylon, Quantum 40D ripstop (U.S. mil spec)
- Fluorine free and bluesign® environmentally responsible DWR treatment