Waterproof and Windproof, with Unmatched Breathability
Sizing Note: Room for layering, relaxed fit. True to size.
FORLOH’s award-winning lightweight, breathable, waterproof, and wind resistant jacket. Voted Gear Junkie® best rain jacket for 2021.
It’s the ideal lightweight men's hunting rain jacket for protection from the elements in all but the hottest conditions. Packable for multi-day hunting trips, its durability and performance excelled when tested in the Alaskan backcountry during winter, spring, and fall - its protection and versatility knows no bounds.
Boasting impressive waterproof, breathability and windproof ratings, it achieves this without the noise normally associated with waterproof/windproof jackets. How? Using FORLOH proprietary Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology, which uses only 1% of the DWR treatment, which doesn’t block the breathable membrane, allowing the wearer to stay permanently dry and just as important when hunting, significantly reduces noise and prevents excess odor from sweat. It’s a perfect addition to your rain gear setup.
Exclusively featuring RECCO® search and rescue technology, the jacket is packed with useful features for hunters and outdoor adventurers alike. Layer just over FORLOH’s base layer or when it turns cold, layer it over both FORLOH’s base and insulation layers for the ultimate in warm, comfort and breathable protection.
“The coat features some extremely impressive stats on breathability and waterproofing…..The fabric is soft to the touch, built to minimize sound, and forgiving as hunters move their bodies through landscape and challenge.” ~Sean McCoy, Gear Junkie
Featuring RECCO® technology which makes you searchable to professional rescuers with RECCO® detectors.
Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Double DWR Water-repellent treatment using pulse plasma technology that coats every fiber of the 3 layer individually, creating a more permanent waterproofing solution
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
- Reinforced with double fabric for durability - elbows, cuffs
- Bonded interior 7d tricot backer fabric (military spec) for added durability
- Raglan sleeve construction for extra comfort and mobility
- Asymmetrical "wrist hood" cuff with "quiet" hook & loop closure
- 3-way adjustable hood with bonded and reinforced brim
- Welded seamless ample pocket construction creating a superior weather barrier
- Secure chest pocket - 1
- Secure hand warmer pocket - 2
- Secure arm patch pocket - 1
- Underarm ventilation - 2