Packable, Ultra-Lightweight Protection from the Elements
The best lightweight rain jacket: designed by women, for women, to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection.
Meet FORLOH’s most advanced lightweight, breathable, waterproof and wind-resistant jacket. The perfect fishing rain jacket for rigorous warm weather activities provides ultra-lightweight rain protection. It’s designed for backcountry packability and the rigors of BlueWater fishing tournaments alike.
With this in mind, we've also incorporated a first of its kind horizontal zippered back vent, designed to allow excess heat to escape while still keeping you dry in high seas spray and rain conditions.
Sizing Note: Room for layering, relaxed fit, true to size.
Waterproof + Breathable In Warm Weather
New to the AllClima™ Collection, this
jacket boasts an impressive waterproof rating, while maintaining amazing breathability and an extreme windproof rating. We've also struck the perfect balance of durability and protection using military grade Ripstop nylon.
Made in America with FORLOH’s first-to-market Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma Technology and equipped with RECCO® technology, this is our most technologically advanced rain jacket.
Need full fishing rain gear? Pair this lightweight jacket with our Women's Airalite Rain Pants.
- Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides waterproof protection and exceptional breathability.
- Military grade Ripstop nylon for proven durability.
- Zipper vent flap on the back and underarm ventilation, for comfort and thermoregulation.
- Asymmetrical “wrist hood” cuff with quiet hook & loop Velcro enclosure, providing added protection to the backs of your hands.
- Welded seamless pocket construction creating a superior weather barrier.
- Two-way adjustable hood with bonded brim.
RECCO® technology which makes you searchable to professional rescuers with RECCO® detectors.
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
- 100% Sourced and Manufactured in the USA
Ultra-Lightweight at only 112gm/m2
Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides:
- MVTR(Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate): minimum 23k gm²/24hr (40k+ gm²/24hr membrane only)
- Water Resistance: minimum 20k mm (35k+ mm membrane only)
- Air Perm: minimum .2 cfm (.5 cfm membrane only)
- SKU - 20112_Women's AllClima Airalite 3L Rain Jacket