Breathable, Waterproof, Windproof Protection
Part of FORLOH’s multi-award winning AllClima Collection, these lightweight, breathable, waterproof and wind resistant pants are a must bring for any adventure where the rain or snow may come.
They are the ideal lightweight rain pants providing protection and comfort from the elements in all but the very hottest conditions. Packable for multi-day hunting trips, their durability and performance excelled when tested in the Alaskan backcountry, snowmobiling during winter, early season spring turkey and wet fall days - their protection and versatility knows no bounds.
Boasting impressive waterproof, breathability and windproof ratings, these pants achieve this without the noise normally associated with waterproof/windproof pants swishing as you walk. How? Using FORLOH proprietary Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma technology, which uses only 1% of the DWR treatment, which doesn’t block the breathable membrane, allowing the wearer to stay permanently dry and just as important when hunting, significantly reduces noise and prevents excess odor from sweat.
The pants are packed with useful features hunters and adventurers alike will love, like reinforced hip panels for pack carrying durability and full zips from waist to ankle so you can quickly remove or put on the pants without taking off your boots. Specifically for blind and tree stand hunters, removing FORLOH’s insulation down pants without taking the rain pants off.
Layer just over FORLOH’s baselayer or when it turns cold, layer it over both FORLOH’s base and down insulation pants for the ultimate in warm, comfort and breathable protection.
Note: Room for layering, relaxed fit, True to size.
Airadigm™ Pulse Plasma provides waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Double DWR Water-repellent treatment using pulse plasma technology that coats every fiber of the 3 layer individually, creating a more permanent waterproofing solution
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant reverse coil zippers
- Full length side zippers, fully-functional zippered fly (YKK AquaGuard®)
- Durable double reinforced cuff, hip, ankle instep and seat paneling to boost durability
- Bonded interior 7d tricot backer fabric (military spec) for added durability
- Gusseted crotch for mobile comfort
- Reinforced hip panels for pack carrying wear
- Double bonded 3L fabric for improved durability
- Welded seamless pocket construction creating a superior weather barrier
- Secure handwarmer pocket - 2
- Secure cargo pocket - 1