A New Standard in Pack Innovation
Setting the new innovation standard in backpack fit, fabrics, features, and variable load-carrying engineering, the Method Pack System is the most technically-advanced multi-day pack system in hunting. The Method Pack System offers durable construction and lightweight performance, with multiple configurations and a customizable fit. Tested to the extremes in Alaska and by guides in the Montana backcountry, this has been described as “A backcountry hunting pack system like no other.”
The foundation of the Method Pack System is the CXLite Frame. Its unique lightweight six carbon fiber stay configuration is scientifically engineered to hold extreme weight at unparalleled strength. The unmatched mobility of the 3x3 ‘modified box’ style carbon fiber stay frame design can be immediately felt while active and mobile; it keeps the pack on the frame, and the frame on your back, no matter the weight. The game shelf tucks away flat and has dozens of attachment points, so you can pack out your meat, cape, moose paddles or fit our 1600in3/26L dry bag securely without slippage or movement. The adjustable, air-spaced mesh hipbelt comes in a standard 34”’ orientation, but can be reduced down to 28” or increased to 44'' by simply accessing the broad velcro hook and loop fitted under the padded section at the small of your back. Reverse waist belt cinch guides also allow the wearer to easily and efficiently cinch the waist as tight as they want, even on the fly.
The Method 4400 Pack Body is made from ultra-durable, military grade lightweight 210D HT 100% diamond ripstop nylon that is TPU coated on each side for noise reduction and category leading waterproofness that won’t degrade over time. Taking waterproofness to the extreme, we’ve even fully-welded the seams on the lower 1/3rd of the pack, making a bathtub-bottom that’s submersible in tricky wet situations such as stream crossings or marshy, soaked bivvies or basecamps. The remaining areas of the bag, including the four compartments, are critically welded for added strength and water protection; this pack will never saturate with water - keeping it light and you moving fast and dry.
Innovation can also be found in the many different ways it can carry guns and bows, with a self-stowable, tuck-away rifle/bow front carrier. Lightweight ¾ inch webbing and loops provide dozens of weight-bearing orientations for scoping equipment, water bottles, sleeping bags, and pads.
Made in America and backed by FORLOH’s Lifetime guarantee, this will be the last backcountry pack you will ever need.
- Ultralight 3x3 “boxer” frame with 6 independent carbon fiber stays for added stability
- Fully adjustable, quadruple density foam waist belt and suspension shoulder straps
- RECCO® search and rescue technology
- Easy-access pouches and snaps
- Stowable, fold out utility shelf or extension sling
- Air mesh shoulder and waist padding for exceptional breathability
- 3 customizable toros length adjustment points
- Dual bino and sling attachment points
- Lightweight ¾ inch webbing
- 210d double-sided PU coated 100% diamond ripstop nylon
- 4 separate compartments (2x topload, 2x sideload)
- RF-welded waterproof “bathtub” bottom
- Side & bottom compression straps
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Stowaway bow/gun holder
- Orange interior for better visibility
- Sleeping bag/pad attachment loops
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Volume: 4500in3 - 74L
- Weight: 5lbs / 14oz
- 100% Made in America