Carry some extra shells on your belt or in your pack!
These hand-stitched leather cartridge wallets hold your shells tight so they don't rattle around. The lid doubles as the belt loop, so when you unsnap it the pouch can be easily removed from your belt for easier handling. The rifle pouch has a unique two-snap system so it can hold different length cartridges securely, meaning you can use the same pouch to hold six 30-30 or 35 Remington shells, five 45-70 or 30-06 type shells! This pouch will securely hold anything from .222 Rem up to 35 Whelen, however magnum length shells (7mm Rem Mag, etc.) may not fit.
- Holds 6 30-30 or smaller sized shells or 5 45-70, .308, 30/06, Magnum, etc. sized shells
- 7 oz Top Grain Leather construction
- Fits up to 2 1/4" belts
- Snap closure - two snap adjustable depending on cartridge length
- Saddle stitched by hand with Ritza Tiger thread
- Handmade in the USA!
Use & Care:
- Cartridge Wallets require minimal upkeep. They are pre-finished using Fiebing’s Mink Oil Paste.
- If needed, gently wipe away dirt/debris using a clean, soft cloth, a cotton sock works well.
- Once or twice a year, a light coat of Fiebing’s Mink Oil paste may be applied.
- Do not use in the rain or wet conditions.
- Do not store cartridges in cartridge wallet long term. This may cause oxidation of the cartridges themselves.