Dress up your rifle or carry some extra shells with our FORLOH branded cuffs. Handmade from 7/8oz top grain leather, these cartridge cuffs are built to last a lifetime.
Made from natural materials using eco friendly dyes, no two FORLOH cuffs are alike and some variation in color, grain and texture must be expected, to include but not limited to naturally occurring scars or blemishes in the leather.
- S (Small) – fits:
- 30/30 Win, 32 Spl, 38/55 Win, 375 Win
- 38 Spl / 357 Mag
- M (Medium) – fits:
- 243 Win, 260 Rem, 7mm/08, 308 Win, 358 Win, 25/06, 270 Win, 280 Rem, 30/06, 35 Whelen, 35 Rem, 444 Marlin
- Anything based on the 308 Winchester or 30/06 case
- 44 Mag
- L (Large) – fits:
- 45/70, 450 Marlin, 458 Win, 458 Lott
- 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W
- 7mm Rem Mag, 300 Win Mag, 338 Win Mag, 375 H&H Mag
- 257, 270, 300 Weatherby Magnums
- 12 Gauge – fits:
Use & Care:
- Cartridge Cuffs require minimal upkeep. They are pre-finished using Fiebing’s Mink Oil Paste.
- If needed, gently wipe away dirt/debris using a clean, soft cloth, a cotton sock works well.
- Once or twice a year, a light coat of Fiebing’s Mink Oil paste may be applied.
- Do not use in the rain or wet conditions.
- Do not store cartridges in cartridge loops long term. This may cause loose loops and oxidation of the cartridges themselves.